Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get more involved with NETC?
- Volunteering for NETC is a great way to meet folks in the theatre
world and to become involved in the programming of New England"s
oldest association of theatre practitioners. We have a strong tradition
of volunteerism that we hope to perpetuate during the next 50 years
of our existence! Students may be eligible for academic credit,
and interns working 15-20 hours per week may be eligible for a stipend
and other perks. Contact us at email@example.com and write VOLUNTEER
in the subject line. Top
- I joined NETC for the networking opportunities
membership offers. How can I best take advantage of my membership?
- In addition to the annual Convention and Auditions, NETC would like
to be a resource for social and professional networking among theatre
folk. If you have suggestions and/or would like to connect with
members of our organization or Board, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will do our best to put you in touch with the right people.
Also, please let us know if you are interested in planning a social
gathering (such as a bar night, theatre event, or party) for NETC
members in your locality, and we will help you connect with other
interested members and get the word out! Membership can be fun! Top
- I am interested in advertising with NETC. Where
can I find more information about your publications?
- Contact us at email@example.com and write ADVERTISING in the subject
line. Also, see the “Publications” link on the web site for a description
of advertising possibilities. We are happy to help you grow your
- How can I share my ideas with NETC, or play
a role in NETC leadership?
- If you are a young theatre practitioner, or if you have ideas which
you would like to share with the NETC, we would like to meet with
you to discuss what you have to offer. The NETC welcomes a new generation
of leaders to the Board of Directors — we want you to get involved,
and we can offer you a valuable avenue for personal and professional
development via Board membership. Please call us at (617) 851-8535
or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and write LEADERSHIP in the subject
- How can I become a member?
- Read about the many benefits of joining NETC and then
fill out the online application form. Top